Some places including Dubai have water that contains a high concentration of calcium and other hard minerals over time, these substances can leave a visible residue on your kitchen and bathroom fixtures. Although it’s safe to drink hard water. Many people find it has an unpleasant taste. Treating this so called “hard water” requires the installation of softening system. For the best water softener for UAE residents know and trust get in touch with day & night air.
What is Water softener system?
- Water softeners remove calcium and other minerals from the water before it exits the faucet, so they won’t build up on the shower. Bathtub, and sinks.
- If you’re not sure whether the water in your home or business is hard or soft, professional testing can determine its minerals levels.
- Water hardness is measured in grains per gallon.
- Soft water has less than 1 grain per gallon of minerals
- One to 3.5 grains / gallon is considered slightly hard water
- Moderately hard water has between 3.5 and 7 grains / gallon
- Hard water has between 7 and 10.5 grains / gallon
- Signs of hard water can include an itch feeling after showering water that doesn’t seem to create a lather when add to soap and cloths and dishes that don’t seem as clean as they should be.
- Your hair may have a filmy residue or look dull after shampooing.
- You may also notice brown or red stains in you washing machine or dishwasher.
- These effects occur because the ions in the water interact with the soap to form “curds” that remain on clothes. Dishes and other items after they are washed.
Benefits of Water Softener Systems
Over time, the build-up of minerals can damage your appliances, using a water softener can significantly extend the life of your home’s plumbing system, dishwasher and washing machine.
Hard water residue also requires your appliances to word harder over time. This means your energy bills will be higher and your home less efficient. Minerals deposits from hard water can also clog the pipes. Leading to damage and the eventual need for repair or replacement.
When you wash clothes with hard water. The fabric tends to break down quickly many families notice that their clothes look brighter and have less wear and tear after installing a system.
HOW DOSE A WATER SOFTENER WORK?
- By removing the minerals through an ion exchange process.
- The mechanical apparatus is permanently installed within your home’s plumbing and includes a resin bed with high sodium content.
- When the water is filtered through this bed. The minerals remain behind and sodium enters the water to replace the calcium and magnesium that were removed.
- The resin bed will eventually become saturated with minerals and must be periodically rinsed and re-saturated with sodium through a process called regeneration.
- Sodium does not impact the efficacy of soap. Create unwanted buildup or affective the flavor of water.
- The softening process add about 800 milligrams of sodium to every gallon of water. Which may be a concern for those adhering to low sodium diet.
- However, some systems replace the sodium with a potassium chloride solution.
- Aqua care has various models are available depending on the needs of your home or business.
We install water softeners and whole house filter that tie into the main household plumbing.
They will remove minerals, chemicals and other contaminants from the water you use in your home.
Most system can be programmed to automatically flush and recharge on a
schedule so you’ll always have soft water you need it.